Thursday, October 14, 2010

#12



Idea #1 I would want to be indoors. I would love to work with kids, so I would be really busy all the time. I would love to just be available for anyone in the work place if they need me. I would love to just be able to help people, be it adults or kids. I want to feel like I changed something or made someones life a little easier.


Idea # 2 I would love to be able to use my creative abilities, and develop my leadership skills and my interpersonal skills. I would like to be able to work with kids, and to develop my leadership skills with kids, and also to be able to develop my ablitity to handle stress better.

Idea #3 should be the types of things you'd like to learn at internship. Would you like to learn how the business really works? Do you want to know how to bake a gourmet cake? Do you want to find out how movies are made? Describe the big ideas that you want to learn about while you are on the job. Post a cool picture that represents at least one of these big ideas.
I would learn how a where i work.. works. Like if i work at a pediatric office, want to shadow a nurse and learn how the work, and a doctor. I just want to be a shadow to everyone and mimic how they work in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment