Tuesday, September 21, 2010

# 6?


What stands out to you in your learning?
So far my learning is going really well. Cliche but, i have taken good notes that I can refer to when need be. I am organized and feel prepared. Although I tend to get stressed out from the work load from each teacher, I have managed to stay on top of my work.
What is working well in this class?
I think whats been working well for me so far has been how Randy has given us a writing tip, taught us how to use it, showed us examples, then had critics, and almost in a loop sense, brought it all back to just one idea. He strives to make us better writers by showing us what we can do better on.
What can you do to build upon your successes?
Just constantly try to better each piece of writing or homework assignment I turn it or work on. Constantly look for ways to get the best grade, and always be asking if this is my best work and if I am proud of it or not.
What very specific, concrete & manageable steps can you take to make the most of your opportunities to learn in this class?
Staying on task in class, writing down work in my planner, being organized, talking and asking any questions I have. Ask Randy for help when I need it. Converse with my fellow students on what needs to get done, and how to get it done. If I ever miss class making sure I get the notes or assignments I missed
What are your goals for the next few weeks in class?
Just staying on top of my work and doing well on the mock trial. Also trying to better understand the Federalist papers, since I believe I understand the basic ideas, but I would love to fully comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment